Business Consulting - Transformation Delivery (PMO), Manager/Senior Manager
All organizations globally are in a constant state of change. The frequency of change required is increasing and the turnaround time to achieve the necessary outcomes is decreasing exponentially. The more successful a company is in implementing and managing this change, the more it will pull away from its competitors and achieve market dominance. As a program management practitioner at EY, you will help organizations deliver successful outcomes for some of the world's largest and most complex programs, be it in Information Technology, Business Transformation or Capital Investment. Working in a globally integrated team, you can also work in a variety of industry sectors.
The opportunity to shape your career is yours - whether your passion lies in helping a Government organization to successfully build a power plant or in working with an Investment Bank to implement an organization-wide Enterprise Resource Planning system. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
A successful Manager/Senior Manager will work with our clients to establish a PMO or EPMO infrastructure to mobilize and manage programs by applying a proven PMO framework and methodology based on industry recognized global standards. You will team with engagement leadership to design, establish and operate day to day program and governance structures tracking performance, status and benefit realization across work streams. You will support a knowledgeable team with experience in planning, controlling and executing complex programs and PMOs.
Your key responsibilities
- Understand clients’ requirements and objectives of their initiatives to ensure a successful and timely implementation
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Engage clients regularly to identify progress, issues and risks faced during the implementation
- Supporting clients with successful delivery of their programs, leading to the growth of a business
- Be involved in complex capital programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from concept, feasibility & financing; through planning, statutory process & design; into procurement, construction, commissioning & operational readiness
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge, ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge, and possess in depth business acumen
- Lead client engagements and consistently deliver quality client services
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment with strong drive to excel professionally
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree, in Computer Systems, Engineering, Economics and/or Business, with a minimum of 8 years working experience, preferably in a business consulting role with a leading management consultancy organization
- Experience in providing consulting services in strategy formulation and planning, organization design, and operation and business process improvement
- Experience evaluating current business operating models, designing and executing initiatives with business benefits to streamline the process and improve the effectiveness of the organization and its operating model
Ideally, you will also have
- MBA, CPA, PMP and/or Certified SAP Solution Manager Consultant or equivalent Oracle certification
- Experience with leading industry players, including multinational companies or domestic large-scale leading companies, is a plus
- Experience in one of following industries is a plus: automobile, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, high technology or consumer products
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.