Transaction Diligence Manager
Strategy and Transaction (SaT) - Transaction Support
Do you want to help shape and execute the strategic agenda for leading corporate and private equity clients across a range of sectors? Are you motivated by the prospect of working in a true high-performance culture that fosters both collegiate support and your personal growth ambition? Do you want to make your mark and have a clear role in a dynamic high-profile transaction business?
Clear opportunities to build your market profile, accelerate your career aspirations and bring your purpose to the next level. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY SaT experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
A senior role leading engagement delivery and developing a diverse team with an array of professional experiences, across a broad network, with deep sector expertise and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our Transaction Support team assists clients throughout the entire transaction life cycle and works closely with other specialists both within SaT and other Service Lines. You will play an increasingly important role in SaT business plan initiatives (e.g. key accounts, recruitment, client service framework)
Skills and attributes for success
- Plan, prepare and lead the preparation of client deliverables including excel data books, analysis, reports, presentations and discussion packs
- Embrace our technology and innovation to enhance our client deliverables and the quality of our client engagement
- Support and lead aspects of the go-to market strategy including thought leadership and business development
- Analyse and interpret the financial and operational results of companies targeted for sale by reviewing financial information and participating in interviews with management.
- Based on understanding the key business drivers, prepare and review analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact funding requirements and deal valuation
- Project manage teams and work closely with all members as well as forming strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY both in the Ireland and internationally to form multi-disciplinary teams
- Support talent development, coaching, mentoring and business recruitment initiatives
To qualify for the role you must have
- Personal and professional ambition and a desire to make your mark
- Integrity and clear core values
- 5+ years post qualification transaction due diligence experience or comparable experience
- Directly managed staff, motivated and coached junior team members
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent qualification
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Curiosity to understand our clients’ businesses and the rational for their strategic ambition
- Desire to work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, coaching colleagues and promoting open honest communication
- The courage to do the right thing and be a leader our people can look up to
What we look for
High quality experienced candidates with an appetite to grow professionally, a clear track record of understanding the transaction lifecycle and the ability to lead teams in delivering high quality client experiences
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.