Sr. Commercial Executive | OMASCO | Salalah, Oman
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
To provide commercial and administrative assistance to sales team to enable them to operate as per Company policies & work as bridge between operations and finance to streamline the commercial process.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Manage Outbound: Raise DOs/Invoices & manage out-bound deliveries. Verify the documents and ensure loading of Goods correctly and effect 2-time deliveries daily.
- Manage In-bound arrivals: Raise Indent, coordinate with transporter & Logistics, verify, ensure models/quantity, and receive Goods as per DOs and enter data into system.
- Sales returns: Perform sales returns and carry out Transfer posting upon receipt of Goods back in Stores – within / in a week’s time.
- Process TR Returns pertaining to ESD on receipt of TRs approvals.
- Stock Transfer Orders: Execute STOs placed on plant and dispatch Items to the respective Indenting locations via Capital warehouse within / in a week’s time.
- Stock count: Regular Inventory Count at monthly/Quarterly including random / perpetual inventory count to ensure accuracy.
- Petty cash handling: Reimburse money against approved vouchers, submit claim to Finance and maintain cash.
- PDC posting: Post PDCs into system, keep track, mature and deposit the instruments with bank
- Oversee maintenance and housekeeping of warehouse facility, pay utility bills, and ensure stock of pantry items.
Minimum Experience,Qualifications and Knowledge,Experience::
- Diploma / Degree in Finance/equivalent discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in trade Commercial/Finance & Administrative Management.
- Specialization in relevant field is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in advanced ERP (SAP etc.)
- Excellent personal organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Good in Microsoft Word/Excel with computing skills
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.