UAE National - Procurement Executive | Al Futtaim Auto Center | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the role:
Alfuttaim Automotive Aftersales is currently looking to hire a UAE NationalProcurement Executive to expedite the daily replenishment duties and task related to Material Management. This role will process the logistics and operations tasks in getting the shipments on time with track and trace, establishing, building and maintaining a long-term relationship with service providers in order to improve the process through data accuracy and timely communication.
Order Planning and Procurement
- The MM Specialist is responsible in day to day orders processing with supplier
- Ensure orders are send to supplier and confirmation on receipt of orders
- To ensure supplier order processing and updates the system on supplier confirmation
- Ensure order processing of exceptional orders
- To expedite the containers and inform the operations team in order to plan activities in warehouse
- Ensure the stakeholders transparency on information sharing for the orders placed
- Supplier and internal communication with in the SLA time lines
- To place orders to supplier from syncron recommended
- Ensure to review and process the orders for movement category parts for slow and special orders
- Support in processing lost sales orders to forecasting
- To support in parts number enquiry cross check EPC or relevant automotive catalogues
- To provide information on special order parts for technical support
- MDM data validation and ensure all materials master data managed in accurate
- Support in new product creation and ensure the finance factors are accurate
- Local purchase controls and escalate with a timely manner for planning purpose
- To create the shipping notifications according to supplier invoices on timely manner
- To provide data support with logistics to control the inbounds and clearing documents on getting the information from suppliers
- Manage the logistics payments and update finance with relevant reports for payment clearance
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role.
- Experienced in coordination of activities (operations and planning) and ensuring timely flow of information to and from the executive office.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experienced in hanlding details of a highly confidential and critical nature, and must function efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks with competing priorities and deadlines, screen and prioritize communications and opportunities from external and internal sources, and organize and maintain administrative processes is essential to this position.
- Exellent coordinating and communicating materials and most is able to work with and bring together cross-functional coordination between departments.
- Dynamic, high-energy, well-organized, flexible and able to support cross-functional coordination in a fast pace environment and possess excellent judgment.
- Available during regular business hours, evenings and/or weekends, on occasion/as needed to provide support and assistance to the business operation.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.