Sustainable Finance Manager, Business Consulting
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This role reports to the ASEAN Head of Sustainability and ESG within the Business Consulting practice. The Manager will be actively involved and driving execution on a portfolio of projects related to sustainability and ESG, including Climate Change, supporting the delivery of our go-to-market strategy. She/he will be responsible for the end to end delivery of projects within their portfolio from the planning and requirements phase to project delivery and closure. Time, budget and quality of execution are key performance indicators of delivery.
Sustainable Finance is a transformative theme, touching product design, strategy, value proposition, credit processes, technology (data solutions, vendor selection, system design), finance (reporting, funding) and risk management (analytics, governance, processes). This role will cover all elements from a consulting perspective including bringing together specialist consulting expertise across services lines and competencies.
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a Manager in the Sustainable Finance team, you will be leading or supporting EYservices in the market through business development, project planning and high-quality project execution. You will be working on projects relating to:
- Implementation of Environmental, Social and Governance strategies and processes.
- Development of sustainable finance risk tools and ESG risk frameworks.
- Development of innovative solutions across the regulatory, risk, data, decarbonization agendas.
- Implement end to end integration of ESG data and tools across wealth and asset management, insurance, banking and capital markets.
- Collaborate with the global team on sustainable finance tools and initiatives.
- Business development and building a strong network across financial services clients.
- Partnerships and community building across the broader sustainabile finance community.
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- Deep experience and understanding of financial services in domains across risk management, operations, structuring or asset management.
- Strong passion for sustainability and climate risk through demonstrated learning or experience.
- Practical experience in navigating sustainable finance solutions.
- Great communication, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Highly organized with demonstrated project management experience.
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience in financial services, consulting for financial services and/or strong experience in sustainability and ESG solutions. Candidates with lesser experience will be considered for a more junior position.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
- Project management certification is a plus.
- Sustainability related certification is a plus.
Additional experience we are looking for:
- Climate risk scenario analysis, stress testing or climate risk model development.
- Knowledge of ESG metrics, data providers and ESG data analytics.
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.