Assistant Manager, Corporate Accounting
The Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential.
With over 4,000 employees, Intertrust Group is dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
You will be responsible for the execution of accounting tasks for selected portfolio of client companies. The manager will continuously meet clients’ expectations, to optimize the work processes and to maintain close contacts with clients.
- Review and execute professional accounting services for our clients including bookkeeping and accounting, balance sheet and P&L accounts reconciliations, month end reporting,
- Review and prepare statutory and non-statutory accounts for the year end financial reports and cashflow statements
- Liaises with prospects/clients for details of services and assist in the preparation of proposal for approval. Be the primary key contact for accounting matters of the assigned client portfolio
- Review and handle payments and receipts of client portfolios
- Coordinates with the Compliance team and clients for the completion of KYC, to prepare the Client Acceptance/Regular review Documentations, and to ensure all compliance are met
- Reviews the documents received and conduct briefing on commencement of services
- Preparation and review of annual statutory/special purpose financial statements
- Australian recognized qualification in accounting/finance/economics or other similar disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in professional accounting services companies or CPA firms
- Previous experience in corporate accounting services/tax/banking procedures
- Previous experience in compliance and KYC procedures
- Client management skills and relationship management experience
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
- Works well under pressure, delivers results and meets customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with good planning and organizational skills
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Interested candidates, please contact us email@example.com more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.