Accounts Intern / Audit Intern / Accounts Trainee, Xebec Corporate Consultants
We are looking for an Account Trainee to assist in tracking and evaluating day-to-day activities and to work closely with our financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- Month and end-year process
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Proven working experience in the Accounts department.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws, and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Degree Title: BBA / BS / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Apply By Date: Jan 07, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.