EY Graduate Programme - Business Consulting Associate (Finance, Financial Services)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
As part of our Finance Consulting practice, you will work with leading organizations to rethink and transform their Finance function, helping them address some of their most complex challenges in a business environment that is more challenging than ever. Here you’ll get to work with large, dynamic teams to strategize, design and implement Finance solutions that enable our clients to accelerate business value. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to projects across our core Finance capabilities, which includes:
- Finance Strategy and Transformation
- Finance Operating Model Design
- Global Business Services and Outsourcing
- Finance Process Optimization
- Finance Technology Solutions, such as robotics, data analytics and other digital enablers to enable a more agile Finance function
Your key responsibilities
- Contribute to the successful delivery of Finance projects, and be accountable for producing high-quality work deliverables
- Learn and demonstrate technical competence across our Finance capabilities over time, and take a practical, value-driven approach to solving client challenges
- Support Project Managers to deliver projects on time and on budget, while meeting quality expectations on a day-to-day basis
- Anticipate and manage project risks, and ensure project team and key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Establish and maintain relationships with external client personnel at appropriate levels
- Support business development activities, including preparing proposals to win new projects in the market
- Be up-to-date with new, disruptive trends that have the potential to impact our solutions and our client’s businesses
Skills and attributes for success
- Driven, dedicated and able to work under pressure
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Analytical, innovative and digitally-savvy, with a willingness to learn and develop new digital Finance offerings
- A team player with strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in a relevant Accounting, Business or Finance discipline. Candidates with degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent fields, but with a keen interest in Finance Consulting are also welcome
- Ideally, you’ll also have past relevant trainee/internship experiences
- A good record of extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform and complete an online assessment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia