Auditor, Finance & Human Resources
About Northern Trust
Founded in Chicago in 1889, Northern Trust is one of the world’s leading Financial institutions. We specialize in providing asset servicing solutions and asset management to both institutional and personal clients. The delivery of products and services to this client base is supported through a network of offices around the globe.
We believe our most valuable asset is our engaged, empowered & diverse workforce. As a global institution, Northern Trust is committed to building upon this diverse talent through encouraging innovative thinking and personal courage in an inclusive environment. Northern Trust’s commitment to diversity & inclusion is evident in our internal initiatives for which we have won several globally recognized awards.
Audit Services is offering an exceptional opportunity for you to showcase and expand your knowledge in Corporate Finance, Accounting, and Treasury Management and join a global team of experts, whose common goal is to provide independent and objective assurance and consulting activities that assess risks and protect the assets, reputation, and sustainability of Northern Trust. We are seeking an eager partner to help enhance and grow our audit coverage of accounting, capital management, liquidity risk, payroll, and certain operations. This position will report locally to the Audit Manager in Manila, and you’ll be expected to work closely with partners in Chicago and London.
Through collaboration with other team members, you would assist in the end-to-end execution of audit engagements and gain exposure to senior management across Northern Trust. Success is measured through the quality of the documentation, integrity of the assessment, timeliness of the deliveries, and your ability to foster relationships both internally in the audit department and with key stakeholders. While not required, experience in data manipulation, transformations, and analytical techniques is highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Law/ Legal Management is preferred, but not required.
- 4+ years of experience within the Banking/ Financial Services sector or similar public accounting experience in the Financial Services industry
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is preferred
- Knowledge of Auditing principles and methodology in the Financial Services industry would be an advantage
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a Global Audit team across multiple time zones and jurisdictions.
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
- Willing to work from 5:00 am to 2:00 pm
Please note that the temporary work arrangement during the pandemic is work from home until further notice
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.