Account Support Associate - Riyadh
As an Account Support Associate (ASA), you’ll be a key member of our Business Support Services (BSS) team. The ASA program supports a wide range of service lines (Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Transaction Advisory Services), making this a great place to gain exposure to new skills and progress your career.
You will work directly with high-level client-serving professionals (partners/principals, executive directors, senior managers and managers) to drive project management and engagement coordination for EY’s key account client-serving teams. You will drive efficiencies for the account teams and reduce time to provide services to clients, with a focus on maintaining the applicable professional standards.
Your key responsibilities:
You’ll likely balance your time between both project management and analytics. We’ll also look to you to audit and manage budgets and expenses, along with compliance and due diligence.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Manage stakeholder expectations, project plans and communications, and provide status updates as needed to continuously advance service delivery.
- Gain a strong knowledge of the service line and the engagement, EY’s structure, key personnel and EY’s policies/procedures.
- Act as the knowledge manager for the engagement team, managing internal databases and/or portals designed to facilitate global team communications and coordination of go-to-market strategy.
- Take complete ownership of engagement economics (e.g., hours/budgets/estimates to complete, fees, billings, Work in Process. spreadsheets), proactively collaborating with relevant team members to resolve any issues that arise.
- Collaborate with the account team, business development and resource management teams to achieve team goals.
- Coordinate risk management processes, such as engagement letters, client continuance, independence, family tree, preapproval and other regulatory requirements.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Strong data analytics and Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, influencing, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to address all relevant information/data and develop practical approaches to answering problems.
- A creative and curious approach to tackling complex challenges, leveraging internal tools and resources to achieve favorable results.
- A results-oriented approach to drive improvements in engagement economics (financial systems, relationship management tools, revenue pipeline, sales cycle reports, risk assessments).
- A proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and collaboratively with virtual teams.
- An ability to effectively manage concurrent projects and prioritize multiple tasks, including multi-location coordination.
- The capability to meet tight deadlines, performing fine-quality work and diligent follow-up.
- The ability to summarize and conclude activities, applying appropriate documentation standards and lessons learned.
- The capacity to protect confidential and proprietary information.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- A background in a direct client service role.
- A bachelor’s degree.
What we look for:
We’re most interested in people with big ideas who aren’t afraid to voice them. You’ll need a proactive approach to work and the curiosity to seek out new challenges without being pushed. If you’re ready to make a real contribution to our goal of building a better working world, this role is for you.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the "Apply" Button below.