Senior Consultant (Litigation)
PwC is a powerful network of over 295 000 experts across 156 countries, all committed to deliver quality assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems. PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro. Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings.
- Career growth - ‘from intern to partner’ opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city centre; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Health insurance.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate parties annually; Friday party each month.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Drafting commercial contracts of different types;
- Preparing legal advice and memorandum on commercial matters;
- Providing full-scope legal support in representing clients in commercial disputes (including arbitration proceedings);
- Guiding clients through the commercial dispute resolution process and related aspects;
- Providing practical advice on available solutions on complex business matters.
- University degree in Law;
- Attorney-at-law certificate (upcoming obtaining is acceptable);
- 3+ years of professional experience in law firm / consulting practice;
- Strong experience in drafting commercial contracts of different nature (in English and Ukrainian);
- Specific knowledge and expertise in the areas of commercial law and litigation (including bankruptcy proceedings);
- Strong experience in representing clients in commercial and arbitration courts;
- Excellent analytical, legal writing and research skills;
- Strong communication and analytical skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal);
- Strong interpersonal skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.