Risk Assurance - Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
Put your skills to work in new and unexpected ways, powered by the latest technology! As a valued member of the team you will build your skills in new, unexpected ways by delivering services to some of the leading companies on the island, which includes some well-known international organizations. Your client portfolio will include a mix of global reinsurers and local insurance companies, banking and asset management clients, and private Client Services.
The Risk Assurance group at PwC helps our clients to identify, measure and manage their risks more effectively in the areas of internal controls (including IT systems), technology, non-financial reporting, corporate social responsibility and regulatory compliance. In addition to supporting the external financial audit, our specialists also provide a variety of internal audit services and other risk advisory services depending on the individual needs of our client.
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar business related subjects from an accredited university;
- Fully qualified in one or more of the listed qualifications: CIA/CISA/CA/CPA/ACA/ACCA License with 12 months Risk Assurance experience gained in a Big 4 firm (required) and working knowledge of reinsurance, internal audit, internal controls frameworks, regulatory reporting and enterprise wide risk management
- Ability to effectively integrate and communicate with both clients and members of the team.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Additional risk assurance related qualifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC, RMP);
- Experience of Sarbanes Oxley Act's regulations and requirements;
- Experience of completing a broad range of internal audit projects (including IT audits), specifically understanding the client’s processes, identifying key risks and mitigating controls, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls, and developing and executing internal audit programs; and
- Creating high quality deliverables using appropriate business and technical language.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.