As annual, we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, dynamic and talented fresh graduates for the Audit Assistant positions based in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City Offices.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 170 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and the leading firms for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the over 42,000 professionals united through Mazars in more than 90 countries.
We are searching for Audit Assistant who is expected to:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Mazars’ audit approach, methodology & tools
- Perform analytical review of the financial statements and accounts
- Review clients’ accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Conduct audit procedures and collect adequate documentation to support the audit opinion
- Identify accounting and auditing issues, conduct research to solve issues that arise
- Contribute to the preparation and review of audit reports
- Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the audit department
- Candidates for the position of Audit Assistant need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Relevant University Degree (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce)
- Fluent English
- Honest and highly committed
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience, clear career track.
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
- If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Email Subject: AU_A1_Full name
MAZARS HO CHI MINH OFFICE
Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Tel: (028) 38-241-493
MAZARS HANOI OFFICE:
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031