Staff to Senior | Transfer Pricing | Tax & Advisory Services | HCMC Office
As a global leader in assurance, tax, consulting, strategy and transactions services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our tax services revolve around helping our clients effectively plan and manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a global team of 35,000 tax professionals in 150 countries, you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and our technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax functions. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transfer Pricing Services and Transaction Tax Services.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are looking for promising/ talented recruits to join our HCMC’s International Tax services - Transfer Pricing/ Tax team as tax consultants.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work closely with Managers and team members to deliver transfer pricing/ tax related work to multinational companies across a range of industries
- Attend meetings/interviews for data-gathering and understanding the multinational companies’ business models and their Group’s tax /transfer pricing policies
- Perform supply chain and related industry analyses
- Perform financial and economic analyses
- Assist in drafting transfer pricing compliance reports and information disclosures as part of corporate income tax returns
- Assist in drafting transfer pricing planning and advisory reports
- Participate in transfer pricing/ tax audit assistance
- Be willing to learn and demonstrate a positive attitude towards constructive feedback for future career development
Skills and attributes for success:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Business, Law, etc.)
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- For Senior role, at least 3 years of relevant experiences in Transfer Pricing practice.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English.
- Relevant experience in transfer pricing/ taxation in a professional services/corporate environment is an advantage.
- Strong business acumen.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you have the right combination of technical knowledge and skills, please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com with the title of “EY Vietnam | Staff to Senior | Transfer Pricing Taxation | Full name”. Your application should include:
- Most updated resume
- A cover letter
- Academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary)
- Certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.