Associate - Business Solutions Services - Tax & Legal - Beijing
Pursue a Career with Impact
At Deloitte China, we are on a mission to nurture and empower our people to become deep subject matter experts.We offer the perfect platform to unleash your full potential equip you to thrive on challenges, and partner with our clients to solve their most complex problems.
A world of opportunities awaits. Start your adventure and journey with us.About the Business
Deloitte’s Business Process Solutions (BPS) and Tax practices help businesses manage their accounting, tax, payroll, and technology processes by leveraging experienced professionals who can provide advice and practical support through a mix of outsourcing, contract personnel and project-related services. Deloitte offers a full range of finance and accounting services to growing and evolving businesses. Services include organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle. Deloitte offers human resources and payroll services that can help improve the efficiency of traditionally complex and time-consuming tasks for global businesses. Leveraging strategic perspective and technology can help align a company’s practices and policies with its corporate vision, open new channels of communication, improve processes, and help manage costs. Deloitte's tax compliance and advisory methodology provides businesses with an efficient way of handling their tax compliance workload and meeting deadlines. Services are commonly bundled with finance and accounting to create a turnkey compliance and reporting solution. Extensive regional reach supported by local depth of knowledge and experience provides businesses the transparency and flexibility to address a full range of local and regional tax needs.
Work you'll do
- Prepare accounting journals and financial reports based on the information provided by clients
- Prepare tax filing, payroll, and other related services according to the current effective PRC tax regulation and labour law
- Maintain basic client relationship and communicate with the tax authority, bank, audit firm, and other external departments
- Conduct research on tax regulation or application procedure and other procedure and draft email to elaborate the whole process for senior review
- Develop knowledge of current accounting and tax regulation
- Apply technical knowledge to address client question
- Research and prepare draft reports or email under the guidance of senior staff and project management
- Prepare tax provisions using technical skills to accurately complete calculations and follow Firm policies and procedures
- Collect, assimilate, and analyse data and use standard processes and tools to help and support solutions in daily work
- Complete the assigned work in an efficient and high-quality way
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance, taxation or other related disciplines
- Working experience requirements: accounting or tax-related work for over two years, working experience in PE Fund is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of PRC accounting and tax regulation, accounting software and Microsoft office, e.g. excel and word
- Strong consultation, communication and problem-solving skills, self-initiation, teamwork spirit and willingness to work under pressure
- Strong learning ability, serious and meticulous
- Strong analytical skill and highly commitment to quality client service
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
- The ability of dealing with multiple engagements independently and under time pressure
Join Deloitte China
Deloitte China delivers a comprehensive range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China.
- We are the world's largest professional services firm and change the world, leading with purpose and shared values
- We are the undisputed market leader, creating value through multi-disciplinary services and innovative digital solutions, and developing world-class leaders and professionals
- We have been named a "Top Employer China" in the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong & Macau since 2006, providing a “High Value, High Touch, High Tech” talent experience
Start your new chapter with us
Ready to take on new challenges? It's your time to shine.
Stay connected for the latest career opportunities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.