Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? Then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you are in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.Our motto when it comes to career development is "Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors operating across the UK and the Nordics. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 80 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does that sound like you?To get the job that you'll love
As a Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, you will join our South Wales Tax team that provide a broad range of tax services to our local international clients. You will also work closely with our UK wide clients with TP queries , and help in leading the development across South Wales and the UK. We have a strong focus on EMEA multinational companies, including listed, privately owned and mid cap businesses across a range of industry sectors covering technology, digital, life sciences, retail, consumer products and financial services.
You will be involved in challenging and interesting work including:
- Design, implementation and defence of transfer pricing policies.
- BEPS project work.
- Multi-territory transfer pricing studies, including benchmarking.
- Particular focus on implementation of practical transfer pricing policies.
- Contributing to areas such as Marketing, PR, writing technical articles for trade/press publications, presenting at technical client and intermediary seminars and webinars, as well as attending and hosting networking events.
- Broader involvement in the international tax projects relevant to our client base.
“This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious team which not only has a fantastic track record of delivering advisory work to an array of interesting and high profile clients, but which is also playing a critical and central role to the success of the whole Azets business.”Why join the Azets family?
The relationship we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both ours and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees. In nurturing talent from all backgrounds, this helps us to grow our own and bring out the best in people.Whats in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (38 for Partners) inc. bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combine both a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks (both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app – Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Auto-enrolment Pension
- Paid sick leave - 10 working days in a 12 month rolling period.
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.