Tax Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager - Hanoi Office
The opportunity in tax career with focus on transfer pricing subject
EY’s network of people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as a top employer, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our global transfer pricing practice is recognized as a market leader in advising on relevant aspects of intercompany transactions. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals.
With the introduction of the Decree 20/2017/ND-CP, the Government and the Vietnamese tax authorities are more and more focus on transfer pricing compliance of taxpayers. Accordingly, you will be a part of clients serving team to support our client in managing a good transfer pricing compliance position, excellent transfer pricing design and strategy set up. You will also have chance to work with the best talented people of EY and our commitment to offer you great career path with the experience lasts a lifetime.
Within EY Vietnam’s Transfer Pricing (TP) practice, we are currently seeking individuals to participate in an exciting multiple client engagement teams and other related activities based in Hanoi office.
Transfer Pricing Manager (can extend to Senior manager level depending on experience)
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of complex transfer pricing concepts, relevant transfer pricing and tax regulations and effectively apply economic/financial knowledge to provide suitable solutions to client situations;
- Manage timelines, resources, quality and delivery of transfer pricing projects;
- Assist and manage the application of Advanced Pricing Agreements (APAs), and defend transfer pricing position on behalf of clients in audits;
- Manage client relationships, identify and pursue further client and business opportunities;
- Manage a team of analysts and seniors;
- Train and coach the team members;
- Participate and contribute in achieving team goals
- A bachelor's degree, preferably with degrees in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Law, Tax, or MBA;
- A minimum of 5 – 7 years of transfer pricing or similar experience for Managers.
- Excellent Transfer Pricing technical, managerial, organizational, project management, analytical, and verbal / written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS);
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and/or Vietnamese.
- Proficiency in MS office;
- Traveling within and out of the country is required but not too much
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed. Plus, we offer:
- Negotiable & very attractive salary
- Professional, dynamic working environment
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills , clear career path and promotion opportunities for high performance candidates
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.