EY Graduate Programme - Business Consulting Associate (Transformation Architecture)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an Associate for Transformation Architecture, you will be part of the team in helping clients to solve enterprise-wide strategic, organisational and operational issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organisations, transforming the operations and processes, and improving business performance. You will lead and manage self-work independently, interview client, identify and summarize key issues, outline project approach and draft proposal content.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Your key responsibilities
- Growth Strategy - assisting the client with developing a long-range, multi-year view of growth options and strategic recommendations
- Strategic Planning – assist in designing a sustainable process and tools for a client to run effective strategic, long-range, and initiative investment planning processes
- Enterprise cost reduction and operating model design - assisting the client to reduce costs across the enterprise, and to change the structure, governance and metrics of the enterprise
- Value driver-based decision support - assisting the client to identify drivers of enterprise value, and translate those drivers into planning, reporting and decision support frameworks to support strategic and operational decision-making
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Business Management or other related fields
- Ideally, you’ll also have past relevant trainee/internship experiences
- A good record of extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform and complete an online assessment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia