Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD)
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financial reports
- Prepare and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors during fieldwork exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Ensure and supervises the documentation of Asset & Liabilities Committee Meeting (ALCO)
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related fields. A Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Well–developed accounting skills and IFRS Knowledge.
Apply for Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly