Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD)
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financial reports
- Prepare and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors during fieldwork exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Ensure and supervises the documentation of Asset & Liabilities Committee Meeting (ALCO)
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related fields. A Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Well–developed accounting skills and IFRS Knowledge.