Accountant Supervisor (Manufacturing, Chonburi)
Professional finance who will be responsible for areas relating to generating regular financial reports.
Global industrial manufacturer with diverse manufacturing quality custom industrial goods for OEM companies and end-users.
- Reconciling the company's bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers
- Completing analysis of the employee expenditures.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts, monitoring the flows of cash into and out of the organization.
- Generating regular financial reports on a timely basis and providing special reports when required such as at year-end.
- Analyzing reports to gauge the company's financial health and explaining the key findings to the General manager.
- Keeping a check on the company's finances based on the financial status
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations according to the regulation.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the company.
- Work with the finance team in China to complete month-end and year-end closing off processes.
- Consolidating the financial report with the holding company.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- 5 years of experience related to financial and/or accounting functions from manufacturing, familiar with MNC working Environment
- Knowledge of local accounting and taxation and BOI
- Familiar with ERP
- Fluent in both Thai and English.
Excellent salary package and benefits
Page Group Thailand is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.