Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join a Property Development business in Melbourne's CBD.
Our client is an Australian-owned and leading property management organisation based in South Melbourne. Through the past 1-2 years and unstable economy they have managed to grow their business and continue to do throughout Australia. Currently, they are seeking an established Assistant Accountant to join their team as their business continues to thrive.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- End to end Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and related duties
- General ledger; journal posting and reconciliations
- Prepare allocation of accounts for all receipts and payments for review by supervisor
- Posting of journal entries
- Prepare monthly banks, debtors and creditors reconciliations
- Prepare monthly inter-group entities reconciliation
- Monthly reporting and processing
- Financial reporting
- Compliance; BAS, superannuation and other taxes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
You will be CA/CPA Qualified or nearing completion with exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You will be highly IT-literate with advanced MS Excel skills and exposure using several financial systems and/or ERP's. You will be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a high attention to detail.
- Growing business in a stable industry
- Career growth opportunity
- On-site parking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425