Management Accountant / Finance Analyst
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to step up into a Management Accountant/Finance Analyst position.
Our client is a world-renowned manufacturer listed on the London Stock Exchange, and operating within the Medical Devices industry. As a result of the changes in the global economy, they have been on a steady growth trajectory throughout the past 2 years. Currently, they are seeking a brilliant up-and-coming Finance Business Analyst to join their team.
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Deliver and maintain reporting suite for ANZ commercial team including sales dashboard with supporting information
- Provide monthly and quarterly margin analysis to identify lower margin product and accounts to commercial team
- Work closely with commercial team and provide actionable insight to support sales growth
- Provide insights and trend analysis for sales tender for hospitals required by sales team including account and product level information
- Calculation of Sales incentive program on a quarterly basis including support in Incentive target setting and actual performance in line with global incentive program
- Provide financial analysis and insight required for contract negotiation with third party products
- Provide sales information and trend analysis by sales rep, by product and account for monthly and quarterly commercial reviews
- Support the commercial team with the annual Price review focusing on a pivotal pricing agreement with some customers
- Support the broader finance team during month end and quarter end with adhoc activities and analysis
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly end close process, incl. weekly sales report by franchise
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Manager during quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Provide specific support for SOX compliance and internal audit deliverables including Price and Quantity audit.
You will be CA/CPA Qualified or nearing completion, with at least 3 years' experience in a professional Finance/Accounting environment. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as an advanced proficiency with IT & systems including MS Excel. You will be highly motivated with the confidence to partner with stakeholders outside of finance.
- Global organisation listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Steadily growing business within the Medical Devices industry
- Brand new state of the art offices with on-site parking
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425