Manager - Performance Insights
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team:
The Customer Service Network (CSN) business unit encompasses the branch network and the majority of proprietary Home Lending customer face-to-face interactions within the Retail Banking Division (including Premier Banking and Private Banking). The CSN business unit contains over 10,000 employees.
The Customer Service Network Finance team is responsible for provide market leading business partnering and advice to the Customer Service Network EGM and leadership team. This would largely encompass supporting the business to continually optimise its cost management, KPI, goal setting and performance measurement frameworks. As such the team is segregated between performance insights and strategic planning & KPIs.
The Manager Finance Business Partnering and Insights CSN is the key role assigned in the broader team to the delivery of Finance partnering and insights for the CSN business unit and its leadership team.
Do work that matters
The role would include but is not limited to:
- The delivery of Finance insights that are relevant and enable commercial enhancements to the business
- Strong and pro-active engagement with a broad range of stakeholders across the Group (for example, Finance and Business stakeholders across business units and divisions)
- Strong connectivity and partnering with the Finance Business Intelligence team to enable/ optimise the provision of data to support deep dives and insight
- Develop and leverage internal relationships across business units and functions to stay connected to the commercial agenda and ensure that insights/ deep dives provided are pro-active, on-point and thought provoking
- Embedded within the role is the provision of some support on Financial Control objectives across the team. In particular control process and efficiency initiatives.
- Preparation and presentation of outputs/ conclusions as required
- Month end journals, reporting and monitoring for the Private Banking Advice business
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reporting for the Private Banking Advice business
- Other ad hoc reviews/ deep dives into business/ financial performance as required/ financial performance as required
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA qualification
- 5+ years large corporate, financial services experience
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables and deadlines without supervision
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability
- Capability to synthesise large volumes of data in order to draw out simple and succinct insights that can support better business conversations and outcomes
- Proven ability to manage and present to stakeholders
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Very strong report-writing skills and excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services preferred but not a prerequisite
- Ability to understand and connect product, segment and channel offerings to customers across multiple business units
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 06/02/2022 Apply
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.