Regulatory Reporting Controls & Operations (RRCO) is responsible for Statistical, Liquidity and Capital related regulatory reporting for all licensed business units across the BoI Group.
The Liquidity Reporting team within RRCO is responsible for reporting liquidity data to the Group's Regulators and Supervisors, including the delivery of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly returns.
Purpose of the role
Daily Liquidity Reporting is responsible for reporting the Group's liquidity and funding position to facilitate it's the management and compliance with both internal management and Regulatory limits.
This role will report directly to the manager of the Daily Liquidity Reporting and primarily involve supporting the delivery of key liquidity reports within agreed timelines.
- Support the delivery of Daily and Weekly Liquidity Reporting team processes within agreed timelines:
- Daily Flash Balance Sheet;
- Daily LCR;
- Daily Liquidity Stress Testing
- Daily Wholesale funding report;
- Daily Eligible Asset Report;
- Weekly CBIand PRA submissions.
- Maintain the existing strong governance framework to ensure full compliance with all controls, limits, standards and obligations under Group policies: (i.e. 4 eye control, recs, EUC's):
- Support delivery of all processes/returns to audit and 'Internal Financial Control (SOx-level)' programme standards;
- Ensure any discrepancies/queries are investigated and explained;
- Support maintenance of audit ready documentation (Basis of Prep, procedures, issue log, escalation policy, process maps etc.);
- Support RRCO/Group Finance/Group Treasury input into strategic projects and ad-hoc Regulatory requests such as Annual Liquidity Exercise, Single Resolution Board (SRB), Group Transformation Projects and RRCO Process Improvement etc.;
- Develop an understanding and working knowledge of all Liquidity Reporting Product (10) processes and all Liquidity Regulatory returns to broaden knowledge and ensure the delivery of BAU reporting during annual leave periods;
- Work collaboratively with the wider RRCO team to consistently deliver solution based approaches which support the achievement of business objectives (timely accurate reporting of Regulatory returns within a high control environment);
- Support Business Continuity processes for liquidity reporting, including Business Continuity Plans desktop and Work Area Recovery testing;
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including Group Treasury (including Group Deposits), BoI Global Markets, BoI (UK) plc etc. to ensure awareness of funding strategies and/or initiatives for liquidity reporting purposes.
- Hold a relevant Third-level qualification in mathematics, statistics, IT, Accounting or another discipline involving a significant numerical element.
- A high calibre part-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
Essential Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of/keen interest in Banking/Financial Services sector;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) with a good working knowledge of VBA highly desirable;
- Understanding/experience in the use of analytical tools (i.e. SAS, VB, SQL);
- Strong data manipulation & analysis skills and techniques.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Ability to liaise with and manage the requirements of multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to adapt and perform in a dynamic environment;
- Strong planning and organisational skills;
- Ownership and integrity;
- Effective drive and enthusiasm;
- Quick Learner and Assertive individual who can act in following instructions and act independently when appropriate;
- Ability to deliver change and improve current processes.
- Customer Focused - Self
- One Group, one team - Self
- Agile - Self
- Accountable - Self
- Manage Risk - Self
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles supplied to Bank of Ireland by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this role.
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.