Associate - Audit ( Statutory Audit & External Audit)
Do you have an eye for detail and would like exposure towards to have global financial reporting?
At alliant, you will be able to get exposure to US GAAP and GAAS across various industries and sectors, helping your career growth and continuous professional development. alliant audit practice currently provides support to US CPA Firms with the audits of their client’s US GAAP financial statements. As an audit professional, you will design and execute audit procedures based on the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes.
As an Audit professional, you will play an important role in the execution of audits and will join a diverse team of talented audit professionals. This would require you to get involved and lead each of the stages of audit (planning, execution, and reporting). You’ll have to:
- Plan, execute and monitor audit engagements
- Prepare work papers which record and summarize audit procedures performed.
- Perform analytical procedure on significant accounts, which comprises of setting expectations, determining variance thresholds, and investigating difference beyond expectations.
- Perform test of details for various components of financial statements.
- Assist in the preparation of draft financial statements including footnotes.
- Serve as a participant/team lead on communication with engagement team/clients.
- Develop a good understanding of the sources of accounting and auditing literature
Requirements and Expectations:
- B.Com + ACCA 9 papers completed
- Knowledge of Indian accounting and auditing standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and International auditing standards is an added advantage.
- Working experience with Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm focused on external or statutory audits.
- Detailed knowledge and hands on experience of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues in India and global teams.
- Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live alliant values.
Compensation and other Programms:
- Compensation and other related benefits will be competitive and as per industry standards.
- We also provide monetary support to eligible professionals in pursuing further subject related professional courses and certifications based on the performance and tenure.