Accounting & Reporting (GL) - Senior Specialist
Senior Specialist - APAC Accounting Team
The Accountant is responsible for the preparation and reporting of the US GAAP financial statements of all the entities under his/her responsibility in compliance with Corporate policies. He/she has a key role in performing Month end closing activities, Master data Maintenance , Reporting & trend analysis , Control & compliance and GL reconciliation. Support execution and maintenance of internal control in line with SOX 404 as well as Dupont internal Control standard Manual.
- Lead the accurate completion of all month-end closing activities for the entities under own responsibility.
- Manage and Perform SAP Data movement, SAP VS GCAP reconciliation, GCAP closing , EGL reconciliation.
- Perform & Guide the team in Master data creation, modification and Maintenance.
- Prepare and analyze the reporting of all entities, i.e. Trend Analysis, Cash Flow, Sales Gross Margin… Analyze data and translate into meaningful information.
- Performs Balance sheet account reconciliations (like Cash & Bank, Prepaids, Accruals, Tax, Equity, Dividends etc…) in compliance with SOX and DuPont Account reconciliation policy.
- Review and analyze the GL accounts to ensure that they are understood, adequate explained and supported
- Identify reconciling item and follow up with the respective team to clear them off.
- Should be able to process the journal entries basis the requests / need with appropriate approvals and in compliance with Dupont JEV policy.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of all applicable Internal Controls in the Accounting & Reporting area.
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationship with all stakeholders
- Be a center of expertise and support in all technical accounting matters.
- MBA or CMA or CA Inter with minimum 2 -3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Good Microsoft Office skills required
- Business proficiency in English.
- Is expected to have strong understanding of accounting principles and demonstrated competence in their application.
- Principal Accountabilities: Key activities
- Ensure 100% SLA delivery.
- Ensure the basic process documentation is completed for all the activities.
- Core competencies:
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Attention to detail.
- Team worker.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fast learner.
- Can-do attitude.
- Networking; ability to effectively work with a wide variety of organizations and people
- Flexibility to get rapidly adjusted to new situations in a continuous changing environment
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.