KPMG International is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 145 countries and territories and have more than 236,000 people working in member firms KPMG International Limited around the world.
KPMG has been working in Ukraine since 1992, and our goal has always been to use the firm's global intellectual potential, combined with the practical experience of our Ukrainian professionals, to help leading companies to achieve their goals. In Ukraine KPMG's offices are based in Kyiv and Lviv.
- You will be assisting the in-charge in the execution of the audit work at clients' premises
- Interviewing clients to gather an understanding of the business processes, the controls implemented and determining whether these controls are effective
- Suggesting improvements to the system, business processes and controls
- Attending a stock take to observe the methods for recording stock and test counting a sample of stock items
- Sending out requests to customers in order to ascertain that trade receivables exist
- Final year student of Economics/Finance or candidates with minimal relevant experience
- Service focused and a real team player with strong communicative skills
- Eager to respond to new challenges
- Intermediate level of English
- You have an analytical mind
- You like a project based working environment
- You are goal-oriented and have career aspirations
What do we offer?
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- International assignment opportunities
- Fair compensation and social package
- Participation in CSR projects
- Comfortable office close to the city center
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.