Assistant Accountant, Corporate Services
With over 4,000 employees, Intertrust Group is dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. You will be part of a growing team to provide professional accounting services for our clients.
- Work with a team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- To take ownership in maintaining the relationship with existing clients and business partners to strengthen the long-term relationship and drive continuous growth
- Review and monitor accounting hands-on tasks including bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement, group consolidation, and periodical financial reporting
- Responsible for billing and collection of service fees to clients and ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Support payroll administration for clients on designated payroll software
- Support management and participate in internal projects to improve internal systems and process efficiencies
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in corporate accounting. Recent graduates are welcomed to apply
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in financial services industry would be an advantage
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group:
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you:
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter.For more information about this position, please contact Cathy Chan firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.