520 - Fund Accounting & Administration, AVP
This managerial position is within the Private Equity Fund Administration Services Business Unit of the State Street Alternative Investment Services Group.
Managing internal operations
- Delegate tasks and manage employees development
- Review accounting, financial statements, correspondence and deliverables of employees.
- Coordinate with auditors internal and external to meet deadlines and requirements.
- Ensure all internal controls and compliance procedures are properly implemented
- To escalate and discuss issues as required
Client relationship management
- Close interaction with a portfolio of clients on a regular basis
- To pro-actively identify/ensure understanding of client’s needs and to coordinate internally to support the client’s requirements
- To provide solutions and/or to coordinate support to resolve client issues
New client onboarding
- Manage the process of new business/clients onboarding to State Street.
- Collaborate with peers and other teams within State Street as required and delegate tasks to employees.
- Supervise employees on a daily basis
- Lead by example and support employee development and growth.
- Coordinate performance planning process including goal setting, regular and immediate feedback and submission of formalized performance appraisals on designated staff
Participate in special client or internal projects as required
The AVP interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally. A strong foundation with communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Candidates must also have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Proactive – self starters
- Multi –task
- Strong client relationship experience preferred
- Maintain direct client relationships
- Prior staff management experience
- Strong accounting and/or fund administration experience
- Proficiency in Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). English is a must
Academy and experience required:
- Qualified Accountant
- Working experience in audit/private equity industry/fund administration sectors is preferred
- 8 years+ relevant working experience is required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.