Corporate Tax Intern
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and, in the future, – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
We are looking for interns motivated to work in the sphere of tax and customs legislation who desire to develop concrete solutions to customs and international commerce-related issues for large global and Ukrainian companies under the supervision of EY's tax and law department experts. This is a great start to a career in tax services, beginning with your last year in school.
Your key responsibilities
- Researching various tax matters
- Draft written responses to clients
- Draft advice on various tax matters
- Participate in tax due diligence and tax review
- Develop market-oriented deliverables for a wide range of occasions (analytical papers, draft legislation, presentations etc.)
- Practice areas include Corporate Tax and Indirect Tax (VAT) advisory, International Tax, Tax Modelling and many more
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- University degree in accounting, economics, finance or law (4-6 year of study)
- Fluent English, Ukrainian, and Russian (both writing and speaking)
- Relevant work experience is a plus, but not required for intern position
- Analytical mindset
- Completion of relevant MOOCs (e.g., coursera.org) is highly appreciated
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What we offer
- Personalized career development: As you grow and develop here, you’ll discover the tools, culture and opportunities to help personalize your career journey, so that it’s as unique as you are.
- Flexibility and mobility. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working and mobility options because when you’re at your best, we’re at ours.
- Benefits. At EY you will find a competitive salary, a wide social package, wellness initiatives, etc.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.