Digital Delivery Team - Assitant
Digital Delivery Assistant
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees are what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We are looking for someone who want to be more than just a team member, but who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new Digital Accounting Solutions team which will focus on driving cloud migration and adoption of digital solutions throughout our client base. As Digital Delivery Assistant, you will be a key member of our Digital Accounting Solutions team and will assist with client adoption of cloud accounting packages and digital solutions. You will work closely with the wider team to test, identify and document the optimum process for cloud migration.
You will support with performing migrations to Xero from other accounting platforms and support our Accounts and Business Services team to do so once they are fully trained. As an experienced team member, you will share ideas and provide suggestions both internally and to our external clients.
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper, ideally with a background working within practice. You will be proficient in key control account reconciliations including bank reconciliations, VAT return preparation and experienced in the maintenance of books and records on Xero. In addition, you will be passionate about Cloud Accounting and have a desire to progress your career in this area.
Does this sound like you?Key accountabilities
This is a great opportunity to join a newly formed Team dedicated to drive cloud accounting adoption among our client base. As we test and develop new processes, a “can do” attitude is required to find optimum solutions for many different client types and assist with the implementation of these solutions. This is a real opportunity to shape the way “digital” looks for Azets.Skills & experience
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 33 days annual leave + your birthday off– Time to focus on your friends and family and what’s important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Contact us
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.