Assistant Manager, Business Insights & Planning
Get to know the role:
- This newly created role is part of the Organization Transformation team. The key responsibility is to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Platform businesses
- This person is to be a business partner with strong analytical skills and good business acumen to the
- Operations Team, driving great performance by generating high quality and insightful plans and forecasts, analyzing the performance against those plans and proactively working in collaboration with other teams to improve performance.
- Financial planning: Coordinate financial planning and monitor progress against plan/budget
- Projects: Drive finance and planning projects (e.g. process improvement, automation, etc.)
- Collaborate with P&L leaders to drive annual, quarterly and monthly business planning
- Assist leaders to conduct reporting, analysis and planning to improve business performance on daily operations.
- 5 years of experience in Finance, Project Management, Consulting, Management Accountant or related field required. MBA or E-commerce background is a plus
- Curiosity and drive to learn new thing in fast-pace environment
- Entrepreneur Mindset to figure out opportunities and drive execution in fast-changing environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.