Commercial Finance Analyst
Founded in 1972 in Co. Kerry, Ireland, the Kerry Group has annualised sales in excess of €7 Billion and supplies over 18,000 food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide. We have established over 150 manufacturing sites, operate in over 30 countries, and employ 25,000 people worldwide.
Kerry has been present in the Asia-Pacific region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. With over 4,500 employees across the Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA), Kerry has many exciting opportunities at our many Development & Application Centres, Sales Offices and Manufacturing sites. Spread over 18 countries – and growing – Kerry plays a large role in supplying food & beverage solutions to this diverse region.
About the role
Work Location: Seoul, Korea
Reporting To: Finance manager – Korea
In the Korea Commercial Finance Team, you will play an active role as a Commercial Finance Analyst, and your main responsibilities would be forecasts, budget, review performance, flash, price increases, commercial effectiveness (new wins/projects), JP & KR consolidated reporting, SIP and other ad-hoc analysis.
- Managing financial closings (processes, systems, requests/communications)
- Ensuring everything is tax compliance (VAT/Corporate Income Tax/WHT/TP questionnaires).
- Assist company secretarial, with insurance and legal matters.
- Manage all administration duties required in the running of reception including couriers and post
- Monitor and maintain office equipment and order office supplies.
- Oversee Fixed Assets depreciation and compliance.
- Actively communicate with group team.
- Manage incoming and outgoing documents and prepare correspondence details (if required)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Logging, administering, and resolving all requests through the current business desktop application
- General administration duties to support the management and employees
- Manage purchase orders, including ordering, goods receipting, and dealing with related queries
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s Degrees in Accounting or Finance, with 3 years’ experience in related field (Finance/Accounting)
- Fluent in Korean and English
- Experience for year-end closing & external audit in charge
- Knowledge both KGAAP (Korea Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) & IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) accounting rules
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.