Manager (Riyadh) - Proposals Manager - Clients & Markets
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
The successful candidate will be part of the Clients & Markets Middle East Pursuit team, based in Riyadh - supporting one of our Account Teams on high-profile proposals for a prominent Saudi account.
You will be required to lead on proposal development, and management on strategic opportunities, which will require collaboration with multiple regional teams - and global teams when necessary - to execute the proposal process and coordinate proposal responses as well as draft key content. This will also require working with cross-functional teams to coordinate content development and facilitate resource needs across opportunities. As one piece of the ecosystem, the Proposal Manager will drive opportunities from pre-RFP to proposal submission and client oral presentations.
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and written communication skills will be key. You will ensure that the team is driving the correct messaging in proposals, as well as be familiar with how Big4 firms are structured, their offerings, and their operating model.
You will work with colleagues from across the Middle East firm and will be encouraged to work with specialists from across the PwC Network to leverage best practice and share knowledge to bring the best of the firm to the proposals to this account.
- The role requires you to be at the proactive and at the forefront of this accounts most important opportunities - effectively supporting the Business Development team, our Partners and Engagement teams to develop proposals and the content, project manage, innovate and drive the overall Proposal process from RFP stage to client orals
- Ability to develop a comprehensive proposal response plan from scratch and implement - as well as develop the overall pursuit strategy for specific opportunities
- Consistently lead and manage concurrently large, strategic proposal submissions, including leveraging the knowledge of a professional services firm's operations, internal processes, tools, and support services
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of key elements, terms, and processes found within a Consulting or professional services proposal
- Build and sustain relationships with key account, vertical, and solution delivery Directors and Partners through high quality support on their opportunities
- Support engagement teams on drafting compelling executive summaries and value propositions, manage proposal resources and prepare and/or coordinate complex written and verbal materials
- Present options for innovation within our proposals documents (for example, using digital assets) to enhance the client experience
- Think strategically about the opportunity and the client to ensure dynamic win themes are developed and presented throughout the proposal document
- Ability to organise and collaborate with individuals at all levels of seniority across multiple territories, where required
- Coordinate resources (designers, document production, technical subject matter specialists, etc.) to drive the efficient development proposals
- Ability to be creative and flexible in thinking and problem solving. Marrying this with the ability to bring experience and knowledge from prior experience to each new opportunity
- Contribute to practice process development and documentation, specific to coordination and collaboration with entities such as Finance, Risk & Quality, Cross Border Facilitation etc.
- The candidate will be a highly motivated and a high performing individual with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Years of experience: 5+ years in a proposals role - preferably within a professional services environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic
- Previous experience in strategy consulting or management consulting is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, quality management, and project management skills with the ability to prioritise workload, work with senior stakeholders and perform under pressure
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry
- Strong PowerPoint and/or Google Slides skills, as well as more generally, being proficient in Microsoft office and G-Suite
- Proficiency in Salesforce is an advantage
- Proficiency in PowerBi and Alteryx is an advantage
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.