Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
With operations presence in more than 20 countries, our client is one of the largest education technology organization that provides educational content, technology and services for higher education.
- Responsible for AP (including payment processing and verification) and GL functions for entities
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly closing
- Responsible for cash flow forecasting
- Handle intercompany processes and reporting
- Manage statutory reconciliation and reports
- Involved in forecasting and annual planning exercise
- Liaise with both internal and external auditors
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or Degree in Accountancy, or relevant field
- 5 years' experience in finance
- Operations and audit experience will be added advantage
- Good knowledge in financial and accounting principles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a permanent full-time position with one of the largest education technology organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.