Assistant Accountant - Accounts Payable (Retail MNC)
Reporting to the Senior Accountant for Payables, you will be leading the team to perform daily operations in the Accounts Payable function and ensure timely closing of accounts during month-end.
Our client is one of the leading travel retailer of luxury products with strong regional presence.
- Responsible for all key aspects of AP function, including processes for inventory accounting
- Ensure all payment transactions processed accurately and efficiently
- Provide support and work closely with vendors and suppliers on their queries and payment for invoices
- Prepare and review invoices, payments, credit notes and inventory adjustments
- Prepare and review journal entries and inventory related GL accounts
- Prepare and review reconciliations, reports, schedules and vendors' SOA
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Review processes periodically to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualification such as CPA or CA license is an advantage
- Team leading experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with one of the largest luxury travel retail organization.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.