Treasury Manager (Property Development)
You will manage Treasury and banking related activities, align with organization's strategic direction.
Our client is a public listed company leading in the property development industry looking at talented individuals to join their team to grow their business
- Monitor and manage treasury activities including cash and debt facilities management.
- Monitor and manage foreign currency exposures, including loan portfolio hedging and FX dealing.
- Monitor and manage bank credit facilities and bank guarantee issuance.
- Support to manage short-term and long-term investment and borrowings along with interest recording.
- Support negotiation of facility documentation for debt, FX and other ancillary facilities.
- Monitor and manage the organisation's bank relationships.
- Support with regard to Treasury and banking issues, monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Manage bank account administration and cash management services.
- Recommends, formulates and partners in implementation of control procedures and policies in relation to operations of Corporate Banking.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements.
- Assist in the preparation of treasury related reporting.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulation i.e. Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Master or Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent qualifications
- 6 to 10 years of experience in treasury function gained from corporate set-up.
- Strong ability to prioritise, maintain flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Independent and self-directed
Good career progression
Good salary and benefit
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Kiong on +603 2302 4017