We are looking for passionate and self-motivated experienced individual to join us. We are aggressively recruiting due to significant growth faced by the firm because of the merger and acquisition.
- Candidate will be trained to handle audit assignments.
- To liaise with audit senior and audit manager when necessary to report on audit work status, progress, critical issues.
- To document and compile audit work papers and obtain sufficient audit evidence to support engagement partner's sign-off of the client's financial statements.
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. However, fresh graduate are encourage and welcome to apply.
- On the job training will be provided
- Possess excellent communications, interpersonal and team work skills.
- Passion for quality work
- Familiar with accounting and auditing standards and passionate for continuous learning
- Competency in Microsoft office and computer literate.