Assistant Manager Corporate
Looking for Assistant Manager Corporate Compliance for the corporate Compliance Function of the Firm.
The incumbent should have knowledge of Corporate Compliances and at least have graduation Degree and will be more preferable to have LLB /MBA/ACCA/ ICMA degree along with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in Corporate Compliance and Legal documentations.
1. Company Incorporation Foreign/ Local (SCM-PVT) Limited, Private Limited, Public Limited (Listed/Unlisted), , Specialized Companies (Section 42 Companies, NBFC, Microfinance and others)
2. Registration of Funds and Trust
3. Filling of Annual Form including (A/B, 29 & 28) with SECP all Companies (Private & Public & NGO)
4. Filling Annual Financial Accounts with SECP of all companies
5. Resolving the objection from SECP against any compliances Made
6. Coordinate (via call/visit) with the officers of government authorities for initiated proceeding including (MOI, SECP)
7. Responsible for Show cause/Notices Proceeding and Winding up proceeding of companies
8. As per desire of client, Filling of special resolution (Form-26) with SECP in case of any changed during the year
9. Drafting of Documents including; Board Resolution, Meeting Notice, Minutes of Meeting, Transfer/Gift Deed of Shares, Affidavit & others.
10. Compilation of Trademark documents of respective and prospects clients.
11. Any other task that will be assigned by the respective senior/manager/Deputy Manager and managing partner on ad-hoc basis.
1. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
2. Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
3. Good knowledge of Laws and Regulations.
Note: The responsibilities are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Corporate Compliance in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 31st January, 2022