Manager Transfer Pricing
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury Finance (GT Finance) provides management accounting and product control support for Group Treasury Front Office operations, including Portfolio Management (Asset & Liability Management [ALM] Liquidity Investment Portfolio), Group Funding & Liquidity and Capital & Regulatory Strategy. It also provides daily and monthly accounting and performance management and planning for front office desks, the Treasury leadership team and Group Finance.
As part of GT Finance, the TP Finance and Liquidity Reporting team is responsible for the:
- Implementation and management of the Group’s funds transfer pricing process for our internal customers and collaborating with our business partners to implement changes;
- Financial reporting for the TP Pools;
- Management reporting of key Liquidity metrics on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
Your role will act as a key interface between Treasury Front Office, Business Units, Group Finance and Risk teams, and add value in drive change to optimize ongoing policy, process and systems. You will be a liaison with Treasury IT to support change and aid in transparent & concise transfer pricing performance reporting.
Do work that matters
- Provision of monthly Funds Transfer Pricing results reporting, giving insights around underlying drivers;
- Perform planning and forecasting of major transfer pricing rates and liaising with other Finance teams on key inputs and outputs to the process;
- Playing an integral role in the transfer pricing methodology development by providing valuable advice and feedback and working closely with the Policy teams;
- Contribute to the maintenance of the off-system Transfer Pricing models;
- Perform regular deep dive reviews to gain insights into various business models and the accuracy of TP policy application;
- Playing a role in developing transfer pricing educational material for customers;
- Champion further automation and utilize new technologies that deliver productivity benefits and data visualisation tools
- Stepping up to acting on behalf of the Senior Manager when required;
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Mathematics or related fields.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- High proficiency with Excel is essential.
- Experience in utilizing database queries or data visualization tools preferred
- A deep understanding of banking products, balance sheet management and treasury/finance systems with experience gained from ideally more than 5yrs in a Treasury, Risk or Finance role within a commercial banking environment
- Strong technical background experience with transfer pricing and market risk concepts; significant management accounting experience
- Commercial awareness and advanced business partnering abilities.
- Strong numerical, abstract reasoning and problem solving skills to analyze & solve complex problems involving transactions spanning multiple Business Units.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 01/02/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.