Page Personnel is partnering with a successful business based in Fareham, who are looking for a Credit Controller to join their finance team on a full time permanent basis.
Our client is a highly successful company who have seen rapid growth in the last 12 months. They are based in Fareham and would require travel to their offices where there is free parking.
As the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Control and manage debtors in own area of responsibility to ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and collected to the agreed payment terms.
- Carry out daily administration duties to the required company standards.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries in a timely manner.
- Liaise with other departments to deliver good customer service
- Provide support for Credit Control Manager as required, including any adhoc duties.
- Ensure compliance with the Group's Health and Safety policy and behaviours.
To be successful for the Credit Controller role, you must:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Good organisation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Attention to detail
- Be confident with Microsoft programmes
Salary £20,000 - £23,000