Senior Analyst, Client Expense
The Senior Analyst is required within a new team in Manila with responsibility for handling and processing transactions for the Ireland Client Expenses team.
The Ireland Client Expenses Team is responsible for the payment of Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors fee payments along with the calculation and filing of all related tax returns. The team is also responsible for the preparation and review of client budgets on a quarterly basis.
- Process payments for client Third Party, Management, Performance and Directors Fees, along with FX deals, to instructions received from the Limerick team within agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) timeframes
- Download invoices for payment per instructions received from the Limerick team within agreed SLA timeframes
- Confirm fund specific information along with completing duplicate payment checks prior to processing payment
- Create new client static data following agreed process
- Provide daily status updates on progress of exceptions to the team in relation to daily workflow
- Handle resolution of issues and communicate and escalate issues as required
- Update relevant payment, tax & budget control reports on a daily basis
- Prepare client budgets to agreed KPI’s ensuring team planner is updated on a daily basis
- Build strong working relationships with contacts in other business units
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Some Client Accounting / Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to work in a high volume environment
- Self-starter with an ability to self-motivate
- Enthusiastic and positive personality
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve in a timely basis
Ability to work in a team environment effectively to ensure critical deadlines are met
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods, deadlines and variable workloads
- A College or University degree and/or relevant work experience is required.
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.