Financial Controller (BetterMe)
BetterMe is a leading Health & Fitness publisher in the world with over 90 million installs (iOS+Android). We have 7.5 million followers on our social media platforms – more than any other competitor has. This all became possible through a team of world-class talented professionals in composition 100+ people in Kyiv. We're one of the largest partners of Facebook / Google / Snapchat / Twitter from CEE.
Our mission is creating happiness within since it's vital to have your mind and body in harmony. There are 500 million people in the world who value a healthy lifestyle. We believe that every one of those people should be a BetterMe user. We plan to capture the growth of the Global Health Market, and our ideal candidate will focus on building the largest Health company in the world.
- Open minded and innovative team player with passion to drive excellent results;
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field;
- Basic knowledge / 1-2 years of experience in audit at big-4 or second-tier audit firm, economics, financial analysis at FMCG or other related field
- Knowledge and experience with spreadsheet (Excel, PowerQuery) and presentation software. Will be a plus if you participated in business case championships such as Business Diving, Changellenge or other international case competitions);
- Started financial qualifications (ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Intermediate English or above (will be a plus if you had passed international certification such as IELTS, TOEFL);
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written; able to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
- Structured thinking, able to make data-driven business conclusions and propose valuable ideas;
- Result oriented, committed, responsible and ready to act independently.
- Ownership of minimum one main controlling area (income from acquiring processing, income from Apps, marketing expenses, overheads, etc.);
- Prepare forecasts on weekly and monthly basis, plan vs fact analysis and other managerial reports;
- Control of working capital of the Projects (monitor repayment of accounts receivable and payable, etc);
- Implement new controls across financial cycle;
- Communicate with suppliers and partners on financial issues;
- Effectively cooperate with reporting team in financial statements preparation;
- Deal with Treasury, Legal, Operations and other teams on financial matters;
- Ad hoc reports and tasks.
- Competitive salary. Compensation that will help you focus on your projects and personal development.
- Professional Growth. We offer a possibility to attend internal, external courses, seminars and access to a corporate library. You will be working with a team of professionals to get insights and discuss ideas.
- Comfortable working environment. BetterMe team is located in a spacious office in the Astarta business center within 10 minutes walk from Kontraktova metro station. We serve complimentary breakfasts, lunches, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
- Health & Fitness. We provide employees with 20 days of paid vacation, medical insurance and a variety of sports activities available for employees inside and outside the office.
- Rest. We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.