Manager, Business Insights & Planning
Get to know the role:
- This newly created role is part of the Organization Transformation team. The key responsibility is to manage new projects and initiatives for the Grab Platform businesses
- This person is to be a business partner with strong analytical skills and good business acumen to the
- Operations Team, driving great performance by generating high quality and insightful plans and
- forecasts, analyzing the performance against those plans and proactively working in collaboration with other teams to improve performance.
- Financial planning: Coordinate financial planning and monitor progress against plan/budget
- Projects: Drive finance and planning projects (e.g. process improvement, automation, etc.)
- Collaborate with P&L leaders to drive annual, quarterly and monthly business planning
- Assist leaders to conduct reporting, analysis and planning to improve business performance on daily operations.
- 5 years of experience in Finance, Project Management, Consulting, Management Accountant or related
- field required. MBA or E-commerce background is a plus
- Curiosity and drive to learn new thing in fast-pace environment
- Entrepreneur Mindset to figure out opportunities and drive execution in fast-changing environment