Finance Tech Coordinator, CCAR
The Finance Technical Coordinator will join the Capital Adequacy team to conduct financial analyses to support capital management decisions. The successful candidate will work with Management Reporting, Planning, and Analysis, Risk Management, and other corporate and business unit representatives to support the Capital Planning processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, maintain, and/or execute routine and ad-hoc capital analyses that are provided to senior management and the board
- Monitor existing capital management metrics and develop new ones as the economic and business landscape evolve
- Coordinate and participate in regular meetings with senior management; assess and address opportunities to provide analytical support for capital decisions, and to identify and implement improvements toward efficient operations.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience; knowledge of, and/or previous experience with capital management activities (e.g., allocation, buybacks, stress testing), financial services, and regulatory capital is a plus
- Broad financial and accounting knowledge and business acumen acquired through a 4-year degree program; CFA certification or progress towards is a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Office 365 applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, and Teams; proficiency in business intelligence systems (e.g., Cognos, TM1, Hyperion, etc.) is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate results and deal with ambiguous topics
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change with the ability to manage multiple deliverables concurrently
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious with the ability to build relationships across diverse teams
4PM – 1AM, Mondays - Fridays
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.