Our client based in Bournemouth are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Our client, a growing and ambitious insurance business based in Bournemouth are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their small and friendly finance team.
As the Assistant Accountant your key responsibilities will be:
- Supervise the accounts assistant and help with daily tasks including, but not limited to, bank reconciliations, purchase ledger and posting of bank receipts.
- Take full responsibility for the purchase ledger
- Post inter company transactions and reconcile inter company balances.
- Reconcile and post petty cash.
To be successful for the Assistant Accountant position you will:
- Have excellent Excel skills
- Be AAT Level 4 qualified
- Have experience of managing staff in a busy purchase ledger environment
- Have some exposure to payroll.
Salary £26,000 - £30,000