Internal Audit, Assistant Manager/Manager
About the company
A highly visible role and an opportunity to hone both stakeholder management and leadership skill set with our client who is a well-established insurance group.
About the job
- You will be leading, planning, and allocating resources in your portfolio of audit projects
- You will present the audit findings and observations to the senior management team
- You will work closely with the various business units in identifying potential regulatory risk and to strengthen internal controls
Skills and Experience required
- Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance
- At least 6 years of audit/risk/compliance experience in the insurance/banking/financial services industry
- You should possess good presentation, communication and strong stakeholder management skills
- Big 4 auditors should apply
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )