- To monitor overall Accounting, Finance and Taxation functions of the Company.
- To prepare financial analysis and responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly financial reports.
- To prepare monthly forecast and closing reports with analytical review
- To monitor the Actual Performance of the company against Budget and Costing, and implement Action Plans to address Operating Costs accordingly.
- To prepare and review monthly balance sheet schedule
- To review the Company’s Finance and Accounting processes, procedures and controls to ensure smooth running of the Accounting and Finance functions of the Company.
- Ensure adherence to company policies & procedures, statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Prepare and coordinate on yearly audit schedule, documents and taxation matters.
- To handle auditors/ tax agents, bankers etc for related matters.
- Performing financial risk management including enhancing internal controls, implementation and enforcement of financial policies and procedures.
- Support on continuous improvement processes and ad hoc task
- Professional qualification from the recognized body (ACCA, CIMA etc.) is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years of financial accounting/GL/audit experience is required, preferably with fast-moving consumer goods or high-volume company
- Working experience in growing brand/ business, preferably in the FMCG industry will be an added advantage
- Good technical accounting knowledge, meticulous and organized individuals with strong initiatives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill, willing to face obstacles and solve troublesome works and handle ambiguity & pressure well
- Able to do multitask job, responsible and willing to work hand in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- Able to meet tight schedule for submission by cut-off date and deadline
- Strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Well organized with strong time management skills
Benefits & Others
- Sports (e.g. Gym)
- Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays
- Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Team Building
- Festival and Birthday Celebration
- Company Trip
- Annual Dinner