Costing Manager (Samutsakhon)
Costing Manager oversees the costing department functions with evaluating acceptable cost of products as instructed from time to time.
Our client is a well established auto parts manufacturing company for over 30 years in Thailand. They are running IPO and looking for a talented Costing Manager to solve operations matter.
- Analyze and reconcile inventory transactions for accuracy and completeness in support of monthly financial reporting.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the cost and profitability of products.
- Calculate Inventory reserve monthly based on aging inventory.
- Work with supply chain to develop or better understand existing metrics and KPIs that influence financial performance.
- Review work order variances with the production team.
- Assists in the annual budgeting process.
- Assist month-end close of general ledger.
- Work with outside auditing firm during annual audit.
- Analyze and report variances on work orders for manufacturing and fabrication.
- Partner with Supply chain/production/branches to train SAP users.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- 5-8+ years in cost accounting experience required.
- Ability to perform comfortably in both town office and factory environment.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skill.
- Basic Salary
- Social Security Insurance
- Annual Leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.